S&M PresentS&M Present (2005) Season 1 Episode 112- Robot Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 631 times total.
- Robot Chicken Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Shadow Machine Films, Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment Inc., Stoopid Monkey, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Daniel LaRusso, Britney Spears, M. Night Shyamalan, Hello Kitty, Hong Kong Phooey, Corey Feldman, Donatello, Invader, Storm Shadow, Scorpion, Tom Root, Yakuza, Justin Timberlake, Plumber, Alien, Ashlee Simpson, Bhavna Shyamalan, Girl, Alien, Pizza Guy, Cow, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, Pat Morita.
- Voice Actors: Seth Green, Lance Bass, Mark Hamill, Breckin Meyer, Chad Morgan, Adam Talbot, Joey Fatone, Pat Morita.
- Directed By Tom Root.
- Produced By Alexander Bulkley, Corey Campodonico, Douglas Goldstein, Tom Root, Eric Blyler, Stephanie Meurer, Jeanine Rohn, Keith Crofford, Seth Green; more Producers ...
- Animated By Seth Green, Martin Jaminez, Joshua A. Jennings, Misha Klein, Eileen K. Kohlhepp, Ethan Marak, Sihanouk Mariona, Joe Mello, Sarah E. Meyer, Tennessee Reid Norton, Thomas R. Smith; more Animators ...
- Written By Seth Green, Matthew Senreich, Mike Fasolo, Pat McCallum.
- Music: Michael Suby, Les Claypool, Adam Sanborne.
- Editor: Chris McKay, Carmelo Casalenuovo.
- First Aired on April 17, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Adult Swim.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
The last surviving member of N'Sync, Joey Fatone, must avenge his murdered band mates in a deadly martial arts tournament. Check out a little scrambled porn on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "S&M Present" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about S&M Present? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!