Some Maidens Just Aren't FairSome Maidens Just Aren't Fair (1966) Episode 5-C- Arthur! And the Square Knights of the Round Table Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 328 times total.
- Arthur! And the Square Knights of the Round Table Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Air Programs International, Artransa Park, Five Arrows Films, King Features Production
- Cartoon Characters: King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Queen Guinevere, Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay, Evil Witch, Merlin the Magician, The Fair Maiden Suzuki, The Great Hootini, Delbert.
- Voice Actors: John Meillon, Lola Brooks, John Ewart, Kevin Golsby, Matthew O'Sullivan.
- Directed By Zoran Janjic.
- Produced By Walter J. Hucker.
- Animated By S. Barry, Ray Bartle, John Burge, G.M. Cooke, Eddy Graham, Leif Gram, Peter Luschwitz, Don Mackinnon, Gus McLaren, Vivien Ray, Kevin Roper, Jean Tych.
- Written By Alexander Buzo, Rod Hull, Lyle Martin, John Palmer, M. Robinson, ovels: Robert de Boron, Chrétien de Troyes, Robert Wace; more Writers ...
- Music: Clare Bail, Lionel Leroy.
- First Aired about 1966.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Arthur! and the Square Knights of the Round Table is based on the English legend of King Arthur. This quirky animated version of the mythical world of Camelot has all the necessary ingredients– a... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Some Maidens Just Aren't Fair. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Some Maidens Just Aren't Fair? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!