The Black SheepThe Black Sheep (1932) - Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1345 times total.
- Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Scrappy, Margie, Yippie, Oopie, Vonsey, Black Sheep, White Sheep.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Sid Marcus, Art Davis.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on September 17, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A mischievous black lamb causes lots of problems for shepherd Scrappy and the rest of the herd, which consists of white sheep. They teach him a lesson at the end.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Black Sheep. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Black Sheep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!