Three Little BopsThree Little Bops (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 6246 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Three Little Bops, Big Bad Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Bob Matz.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Shorty Rogers.
- Originally Released on January 05, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:41 minutes.
The Three Bops are the swingin'est jazz band (guitar, piano and drums) in town. The trumpet-blowing wolf wants to join the hip combo, but he is too square, destroying their three nightclubs (Straw, Sticks and Bricks). The Big Bad Wolf finally gets blown up, goes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The cartoon does not feature the "That's All, Folks!" end title (or rings), but it closes with the words "The End." This cartoon is entirely sung (except for incidental rhyming dialogue). Songs: "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" (Cliff... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Three Little Bops" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three Little Bops? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!