CyberWorldCyberWorld (2000) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 557 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- IMAX Corporation, IMAX Sandde Animation, Intel, Spin Entertainment
- Distributed by: IMAX Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Phig, Frazzled, Buzzed, Wired, Hank the Technician.
Characters (Archive Footage): Z-4195, Police Chief Clancy Wiggum, Professor John Frink, Bartholomew "Bart" Simpson, Homer Simpson, Abraham "Abe/Grampa" Simpson, Marjorie "Marge" Bouvier Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Computer Voice, Nedward "Ned" Flanders, Dr. Julius Hibbert, Rev. Timothy "Tim" Lovejoy, Lisa Simpson, Weaver, Princess Bala.
- Voice Actors: Jenna Elfman, Matt Frewer, Robert N. Smith, Dave Foley.
Vocal Talent: Woody Allen, Hank Azaria, Nancy Cartwright, Cara Pifko; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brummbaer, Colin Davies, Elaine Despins.
- Produced By Steven Hoban, Hugh Murray, Sally Dundas, Roman Kroitor, Norm Stangl.
- Animated By John-Michael Bellamy, Keith Cooper, Pedram Goshtasbpour, Mark How, Stephan Remstedt, Jamie McCarter, Jan Stoltz, Matthias Wittmann, Ismail Acar, Bob Anderson, Ian Bird, Rex Grignon; more Animators ...
- Written By Charlie Rubin, Steve Hoban, Hugh Murray, Todd Alcott, Mark Smith.
- Music: Paul Haslinger, Hummie Mann, Chris Lowe, Neil Tennant.
- Originally Released on October 06, 2000.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 44 minutes.
The biggest motion picture experience just got better.
Cartoon Production Information:
3D animation. The film opened on 21 IMAX screens, making $278,000 over its first weekend. By the weekend of September 29, 2002, it had grossed... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of CyberWorld. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about CyberWorld? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!