Love Position Halley Densetsu
English Title: Love Position HalleyLove Position Halley Densetsu (Love Position Halley, Legend Of Love Position Halley) (1985) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Traditional Animation
- Tezuka Productions Co. Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Subaru, Lamina/Halley's Comet, Amaterasu.
- Directed By Hideharu Iuchi.
- Animated By Shinya Takahashi, Isao Kaneko, Kazutoshi Kobayashi, Masashi Maruyama.
- Written By Masaki Tsuji.
- Music: Kei Wakakusa.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on an original idea by Osamu Tezuka.
This video was released to capitalize on the actual reappearance of Halley's Comet.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Love Position Halley Densetsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!