My Mom's Having A Baby
Alternate Title: ABC Afterschool Special: My Mom's Having A BabyMy Mom's Having A Baby (ABC Afterschool Special: My Mom's Having A Baby) (1977) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 161 times this month, and 1887 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) Dr. Lendon Smith, Petey Evans, Oscar, Kelly, Anne Evans, Petey's Father, Nurse, Receptionist.
- Voice Actors: (Live-Action) Dr. Lendon Smith, Shane Sinutko, Jarrod Johnson, Rachel Longaker, Candace Farrell, Ed Rombola.
- Directed By Larry Elikann.
- Produced By Robert Chenault, David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By John Gibbs, Bob Richardson, Nelson Shin, Don Williams.
- Written By Susan Fichter Kennedy, Elaine Evans Rushnell.
- Awards: Emmy Award, Outstanding Children's Informational Special (Daytime), 1977.
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Bill Moore.
- Originally Released on February 16, 1977.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 46 minutes.
Told in a flashback to his baby brother, nine-year-old Petey Evans explains the way he was born, the impact it had on his life, and how real-life OB/GYN Dr. Lendon Smith helped him deal with it. Considered controverisal at the time of videotaping a live birth,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"ABC Afterschool Special: My Mom's Having A Baby."
Live action with animated sequences showing the conception and reproduction process. Videotaped footage of a live birth was taken from the 1974 TV special "Birth and Babies." Released as an ABC Afterschool Special. At the time of its broadcast,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of My Mom's Having A Baby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Mom's Having A Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!