Quack's TracksQuack's Tracks (2004) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 458 times total.
- 9 Story Entertainment, WGBH Boston, TV Ontario, Discovery Kids
- Distributed by: Alliance Atlantis Video (Canada)
- Cartoon Characters: Peep, Quack, Chirp, Ant, Beaver Boy, Beaver Dad, Beaver Mom, Bee, Blue Jays, Bunny #1, Bunny #2, Bunny #3, Dragonfly, Fish, Fish Jr., Frog, Hoot, Nellie, Newton, Porcupine, Rabbit, Raccoon, Robin, Skunk, Squeak, Squirrel, Tom, Tom the Cat.
- Voice Actors: Joan Cusack, Scott Beaudin, Jamie Watson, Amanda Soha, Rob Tinkler, Tessa Marshall, Phil Wiliams, Kathy Laskey, Diana Peressini; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rick Marshall, Steven Boeckler, Jamie Whitney.
- Produced By Marisa Wolsky, Kate Taylor, Jessica Hanlon-Rapsas, Melinda Toporoff, Vince Commisso, Paul Higgins, Steve Jarosz, Kai Pindal, Geoff Adams; more Producers ...
- Animated By Mike Bass, Steven Boeckler, Campbell Bryer, Adam Devries, Brad Ferguson, Smita Jacob, Vadim Kapridov, John Mahovlich, Miebaka Ogan, Jens Pindal, James Robertson, Marc Sevier; more Animators ...
- Written By Glen Berger, Kathy Waugh, Peter K. Hirsch.
- Music: Egg Plant Productions.
- Originally Released on April 13, 2004.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
On the first snowy day of winter, Peep loses Quack, learns about footprints and builds a snow duck.
Cartoon Production Information:
Each half-hour episode contains two stories which highlight specific science concepts, plus two live-action shorts presenting real kids playing and experimenting with these concepts in their own big... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Quack's Tracks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Quack's Tracks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!