To Tell The ToothTo Tell The Tooth (1989) - Fantastic Max Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 317 times total.
- Fantastic Max Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Kalato Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Max, A.B. Sitter, FX, Zoe, Ben, Mom, Dad.
- Voice Actors: Ben Ryan Ganger, Gregg Berger, Nancy Cartwright, Elisabeth Harnois, Gail Matthius, Paul Eiding, Benji Gregory, Rene Auberjonois; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Charles Grosvenor, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on October 28, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A 16 month old baby, that can talk perfect English, goes on all types of adventures with his two friends, AB and FX. Max made AB from some blocks and pulled FX's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A 16 month old baby, that can talk perfect English, goes on all types of adventures with his two friends, AB and FX. Max made AB from some blocks and pulled FX's string to bring him to life. FX is a... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Tell The Tooth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!