Flea For Your LifeFlea For Your Life (1992) Season 3 Episode 186- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Hamton J. Pig, Plucky Duck, Dizzy Devil, Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Uncle Stinky Pig, Byron Basset, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Montana Max, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd, Papa Flea, Fliorello.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Kath Souci, Don Messick, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, Danny Cooksey, Cree Summer, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ken Boyer, Tony Craig.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Wayne Kaatz.
- Music: Richard Stone.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 18, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
The Flea family from Episode 11 is still on Furball, and they're now toiling for the benefit of the evil Boss Tick. Tick's got a thing for Flea-o's sister Itchy, as well as for making the ticks weave cat-fur jackets for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: It Didn't Work On Paper- It Doesn't Work On Film
Sorry, we do not have a video of Flea For Your Life. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flea For Your Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!