Ring Of FireRing Of Fire (1984) - Challenge of the GoBots Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 216 times total.
- Challenge of the GoBots Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Cuckoo's Nest Studio, Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: TeleRep
- Cartoon Characters: Scooter, Spoiler, Tank, Zeemon, Rest-Q, Blaster, Cy-Kill, Crasher, Buggyman, Coptur, Dozer, Fitor, Leader 1, Pathfinder, Turbo, Loco, Pumper, Space-C, Tank, Matt Hunter, Nick Burns, A.J. Foster, Dr. Braxis, General Newcastle, Vanguard, Dr. Go, Klaws, Hornet, Heat-Seeker.
- Voice Actors: Lou Richards, Art Burghardt, Frank Welker, Bernard Erhard, Bob Holt, Marilyn Lightstone, Morgan Paull, Leslie Speights, Sparky Marcus; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Volus Jones, Don Lusk, Ray Patterson, Rudy Zamora; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kay Wright, Lois Hanrahan, Ray McDonald, Lew Saw, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Joe Taritero, Patrick S. Feely.
- Written By Reed Robbins, Peter Salas, Kelly Ward, Mark Young, Antoni Zalewski, Mark Zaslove, Jeff Segal.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 31, 1984.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Earth is the battleground in an interplanetary struggle between good and evil when a distant, scientifically advanced world erupts in war. On GoBotron, the noble... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Earth is the battleground in an interplanetary struggle between good and evil when a distant, scientifically advanced world erupts in war. On GoBotron, the noble guardian GoBots, a race of robots that... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ring Of Fire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!