Toons Take OverToons Take Over (1992) Season 3 Episode 193- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Freelance Animators.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Hamton J. Pig, Plucky Duck, Dizzy Devil, Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Uncle Stinky Pig, Byron Basset, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Montana Max, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd, Reporter, Cooper DeVille, Andrea Romano.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Kath Souci, Don Messick, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, Danny Cooksey, Cree Summer, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Byron Vaughns.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Peter Hastings.
- Music: Albert Lloyd Olson.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 21, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
One last lame script pushes Buster, Babs and Plucky over the edge, so they take over the Warner Brothers studio to make their own Shakespearean, romantic, violent... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Hey! We Lost A Paperclip! Whoever Took It, Give It Back Right Now! -Oh, Wait We Found It Nevermind
Sorry, we do not have a video of Toons Take Over. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Toons Take Over? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!