WashingtoonWashingtoon (1992) Season 3 Episode 195- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 390 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Akom Productions Company.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Hamton J. Pig, Plucky Duck, Dizzy Devil, Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Uncle Stinky Pig, Byron Basset, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Montana Max, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd, Barbara Walters.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Kath Souci, Don Messick, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, Danny Cooksey, Cree Summer, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Alfred Gimeno.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Nicholas Hollander.
- Music: William Ross.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 04, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 195
- Season: 3
The spokesperson for Adults Against Funny Cartoons demolishes Acme Acres with an anti-tooniness device, so Buster and Babs set off to get help from Washington, where they discover that Vice-President Dan Quayle is their number one fan. Because this episode was... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Guess What We Are?
C As Of This Broadcast Being Investigated By The FBI
Sorry, we do not have a video of Washingtoon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Washingtoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!