The Horn Blows at LunchtimeThe Horn Blows at Lunchtime (1992) Season 3 Episode 191-C- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 381 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Hamton Pig, Sneezer, Gogo, Elmyra, Dizzy, Montana Max, Sweetie.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey, Don Messick, Kath Souci, Frank Welker, Cree Summer, Maurice LaMarche, Danny Cooksey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Alfred Gimeno, David West.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Chris Ostuki, Tom Ruegger.
- Music: Richard Stone.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 11, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 3
Sneezer rehearses his trumpet playing in the basement while munching down on some limburger. The sound and smell drift up through the vents to the lunchroom...
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Just Between Us- Letterman Should Have Gotten The Carson Gig
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Horn Blows at Lunchtime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!