The Timid ToreadorThe Timid Toreador (1940) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1506 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Slapsie Maxie Rosenbull, Matadors, Spectators.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett, Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By I. Ellis.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 21, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:46 minutes.
- Black & White
Porky Pig is a street vendor in Old Mexico, selling really hot tamales. In the village bullfight stadium, "Slapsy Maxie Rosenbull" is making short work of the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Colorized by Fred Ladd in the 1960's. The name "Slapsie Maxie Rosenbull" is a parody of "Slapsie" Maxie Rosenbloom, the world light heavyweight boxing champion from 1930 to 1934. Rosenbloom got... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Timid Toreador" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Timid Toreador? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!