Maid To Re-OrderMaid To Re-Order (1992) Season 3 Episode 175-C- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 565 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster, Babs, Montana Max.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Danny Cooksey.
- Directed By Rich Arons.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Charlie Adler, Garin Wolf.
- Music: Albert Lloyd Olson.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 23, 1992.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 3
Max fires Grovelly the butler, and when Buster can't stand the Grovelly's staying in his burrow, Buster and Babs take over at Max's place to lower Max's standards.
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Hey! We Won An Emmy! (But Not For This Episode)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Maid To Re-Order. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Maid To Re-Order? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!