Hats Off To YogiHats Off To Yogi (1991) - Yo Yogi! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1139 times total.
- Yo Yogi! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Moe Wendell, Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss, Hokey Wolf, Top Cat, Roxie Bear, Magilla "Ice" Gorilla, Boo Boo, Moe Wendell, Joe Wendell, Pierre, Dick "Dickie" Dastardly, Chuck Toupée, Super Snooper, Hardy Har Har, Baba Looey, Morocco Mole, Blabber Mouse, Cindy Bear, Doggie Daddy, Mr. Jinks, Augie Doggie, Dixie.
- Voice Actors: Greg Berg, Greg Burson, Matt Hurwitz, Arte Johnson, Gail Matthius, Allan Melvin, Henry Polic II, Neil Ross, Hal Smith, Kath Soucie; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don Lusk, Paul Sommer, Carl Urbano, Jay Sarbry, Joanna Romersa, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Paul Sabella, Mark Young, Cos Anzilotti, Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg.
- Written By Bob Kushell, Steve Smith.
- Music: Jonathan Wolff.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Tim Iverson, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 14, 1991.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Yogi, Boo Boo, Cindy, Snagglepuss and Huckleberry Hound are now teens who fight crime and hang out at Jellystone Mall.
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi, Boo Boo, Cindy, Snagglepuss and Huckleberry Hound are now teens who fight crime and hang out at Jellystone Mall. Joining the parade of brand new cartoons starring teenage versions of celebrity toons (Flintstone Kids and Tom and Jerry Kids, to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hats Off To Yogi" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hats Off To Yogi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!