The Substitute TeacherThe Substitute Teacher (1985) - The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 388 times total.
- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star, Hanna Barbera Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Papa Q. Bear, Mama Bear, Brother Bear, Sister Bear, Raffish Ralph, Weasel McGreed.
- Voice Actors: Ruth Buzzi, Brian Cummings, Christina Lange, David Mendenhall, Frank Welker, Josh Rodine, Marissa Mendenhall.
- Directed By Buzz Potamkin.
- Produced By Buzz Potamkin, Gordon Kent.
- Animated By Karen Barboutis, John Burge, Robert Baxter, Rodney Brunsoon, Sue Beak, Gairden Cooke, Ty Bosco, Murray Debus, Rodney D'Silva, Ken Keys, Dick Dunn, Glen Kirkpatrick, Peter Eastment; more Animators ...
- Written By Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain.
- Music: Elliot Lawrence.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia, Robin Gerber.
- First Aired on September 27, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When Too Tall Bear finds out that a substitute teacher is coming tomorrow, Brother, Freddy and their school pals figure that there'll be no history test, so they plan some great practical jokes. But the substitute is too smart to fall for their pranks, and this... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Bear Family live in Beartown, a tiny village whose economy is based on honey. Other characters include Grizzly and Gran, the kids grandparents, and ne'er-do-wells Raffish Ralph and Weasel McGreed, whose antics always seem to throw a monkey... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Substitute Teacher. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Substitute Teacher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!