Learn About StrangersLearn About Strangers (1984) - The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 523 times total.
- The Berenstain Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Southern Star, Hanna Barbera Australia
- Cartoon Characters: Papa Q. Bear, Mama Bear, Brother Bear, Sister Bear, Raffish Ralph, Weasel McGreed.
- Voice Actors: Ruth Buzzi, Brian Cummings, Christina Lange, David Mendenhall, Frank Welker, Josh Rodine, Marissa Mendenhall.
- Directed By Buzz Potamkin.
- Produced By Buzz Potamkin, Gordon Kent.
- Animated By Karen Barboutis, John Burge, Robert Baxter, Rodney Brunsoon, Sue Beak, Gairden Cooke, Ty Bosco, Murray Debus, Rodney D'Silva, Ken Keys, Dick Dunn, Glen Kirkpatrick, Peter Eastment; more Animators ...
- Written By Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain.
- Music: Elliot Lawrence.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia, Robin Gerber.
- First Aired on September 28, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
On their way to the Village Green, Sister greets everyone. But brother is worried about strangers. How can you tell the difference between a good stranger and a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Bear Family live in Beartown, a tiny village whose economy is based on honey. Other characters include Grizzly and Gran, the kids grandparents, and ne'er-do-wells Raffish Ralph and Weasel... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Learn About Strangers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Learn About Strangers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!