Aloha, Scooby-DooAloha, Scooby-Doo (2005) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1665 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Warner Bros. Animation, Hanna-Barbera
- Distributed by: Warner Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Wiki-Tiki, Auntie Mahina, Little Jim, Jared Moon, Snookie, Mayor Molly Quinn, Manu Tuiama, Ruben Laluna, Mainland Surfer, Surfer on Bike, California Surfer Dude, Wild Pig, Gecko, Flame Thrower, California Surfer, Hawaiian Narrator, Special Musical Guests, Tiny Tikis, Local Women, Local Guy #1.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Tim Maltby.
- Produced By Tim Maltby.
- Animated By Jezreel Mann Carlos.
- Written By Temple Mathews.
- Originally Released on February 08, 2005.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 70 minutes.
Scooby-Doo and the gang head to Hawaii for a big surfing contest that is disrupted by the rumblings of a nearby volcano and the disappearance of one of the surfers. Scooby-Doo and company romp through the jungle, snorkel, paraglide and surf as they contend with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs: "That's The Way The Islands Say Aloha," Written by Thomas Chase Jones, Performed by Don Ho, Don Ho appears courtesy of Honey Records; "Surfin' With Wiki," Written by Thomas Chase Jones and Tim Torrance, Performed by Dick Dale; "Monaloa... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Aloha, Scooby-Doo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Aloha, Scooby-Doo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!