The Man Who Wouldn't Be KingThe Man Who Wouldn't Be King (2003) Season 1 Episode 138- Liberty's Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 337 times total.
- Liberty's Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Hong Ying Universe
- Cartoon Characters: James Madison, Deborah Samson/Robert Shurtleff.
- Voice Actors: Warren Buffett, Whoopi Goldberg.
- Directed By Judy Reilly.
- Produced By Kaaren Brown, Kevin O'Donnell, Andy Heyward, Michael Maliani, Robby London, Stacey Gallishaw, Renee Toporzyski, Holly Brooks; more Producers ...
- Written By Doug McIntyre.
- Music: Allaman, Stephen C. Marston, Kathryn Ullman, Craig Marks.
- First Aired on April 02, 2003.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
James tells Sarah and Henri of an attempted military coup; Washington offers his resignation to Congress.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series follows the adventures of three apprentices - two teenagers and one 8-year-old - working for Benjamin Franklin's newspaper in colonial Philadelphia. Through the kids' interaction as reporters, viewers are introduced to the great events... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Man Who Wouldn't Be King" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Who Wouldn't Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!