Gadget Boy And The Wee FolkGadget Boy And The Wee Folk (1995) Season 1 Episode 103- Gadget Boy and Heather Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 511 times total.
- Gadget Boy and Heather Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, Gangster
- Distributed by: Bohbot Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Gadget Boy, Heather, Spydra, Boris, Myren Dabble, Chief Strombolli, Mulch, Humus.
- Voice Actors: Don Adams, Tara Charendoff, Louise Vallance, Maurice LaMarche, Ian James Corlett.
- Directed By Pascal Morelli, Charley Sansonnetti.
- Animated By Kauffman Todd.
- Written By Eleanor Burian-Mohr, Jack Hanrahan, Steve Pesce, Phil Harnage.
- First Aired on October 07, 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
The Gadget gang attempts to stop Spydra from kidnapping the King of the Leprechauns and stealing his precious pots of gold.
Cartoon Production Information:
Gadget Boy, the world's youngest, most blundering bionic detective, is assisted by his nanny, Top Secret Agent Heather, and his faithful robotic dog, G-9. After receiving their top secret assignment... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gadget Boy And The Wee Folk. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gadget Boy And The Wee Folk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!