The EveThe Eve (2003) Episode 22- .hack//SIGN Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 297 times total.
- .hack//SIGN AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Entertainment Inc., Bandai Visual Co. Ltd., Bee Train, Cyber Connect 2, Production I.G, Project .hack, Yomiko Advertising Inc.
- Distributed by: Bandai Visual Co. Ltd. (Japan), Bandai Entertainment Inc. (U.S.A.)
- Cartoon Characters: Tsukasa/Elk, Mimiru, Bear, BT, Subaru, Silver Knight, Morganna, Sora, Grunty, Crim, A-20/Mistral, Kite, BlackRose, Balmung, Orca, Mia, Helba, Lios.
- Voice Actors: Mitsuki Saiga, Megumi Toyoguchi, Kazuhiro Nakata, Akiko Hiramatsu, Kaori Nazuka, Isshin Chiba, Rie Tanaka, Hiroshi Yanaka, Mitsuyo Kondo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By K˘ichi Mashimo.
- Produced By Kuninori Egawa, K˘ji Morimoto, Kazunori Takagi, Ken Iyadomi, Charles McCarter, Keith Arem, Richard Kekahuna, Miho Kinoshita; more Producers ...
- Written By Kazunori It˘, K˘ichi Mashimo, Kirin Mori, Akemi Omoda, Mitshuiko Sawamura, Michiko Yokote.
- Music: Yuki Kajiura.
- Editor: Daisuke Uchiyama.
- First Aired on February 08, 2003.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 22
Helba offers the group a strategic base for what will be their assault on this new omnipotent entity. Before that, each member of the group must decide if this is a fight they want to participate in or not, since the odds are not good. In turn, each person gives... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series debuted in Japan on April 5, 2002; release dates for individual episodes are for Cartoon Network in the U.S.A.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Eve. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Eve? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!