CompensationCompensation (2003) Episode 10- .hack//SIGN Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 266 times total.
- .hack//SIGN AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Entertainment Inc., Bandai Visual Co. Ltd., Bee Train, Cyber Connect 2, Production I.G, Project .hack, Yomiko Advertising Inc.
- Distributed by: Bandai Visual Co. Ltd. (Japan), Bandai Entertainment Inc. (U.S.A.)
- Cartoon Characters: Tsukasa/Elk, Mimiru, Bear, BT, Subaru, Silver Knight, Morganna, Sora, Grunty, Crim, A-20/Mistral, Kite, BlackRose, Balmung, Orca, Mia, Helba, Lios.
- Voice Actors: Mitsuki Saiga, Megumi Toyoguchi, Kazuhiro Nakata, Akiko Hiramatsu, Kaori Nazuka, Isshin Chiba, Rie Tanaka, Hiroshi Yanaka, Mitsuyo Kondo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By K˘ichi Mashimo.
- Produced By Kuninori Egawa, K˘ji Morimoto, Kazunori Takagi, Ken Iyadomi, Charles McCarter, Keith Arem, Richard Kekahuna, Miho Kinoshita; more Producers ...
- Written By Kazunori It˘, K˘ichi Mashimo, Kirin Mori, Akemi Omoda, Mitshuiko Sawamura, Michiko Yokote.
- Music: Yuki Kajiura.
- Editor: Daisuke Uchiyama.
- First Aired on March 05, 2003.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Tsukasa finds Bear arguing with another Wavemaster. Bear and Tsukasa talk, and Bear suggests he do something with his time instead of just wandering around. Irritated, Tsukasa storms off. Bear later asks Mimiru to apologize if she sees him, but she refuses,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series debuted in Japan on April 5, 2002; release dates for individual episodes are for Cartoon Network in the U.S.A.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Compensation. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Compensation? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!