World's Finest: Part 1World's Finest: Part 1 (1997) - The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 570 times total.
- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Batman/Bruce Wayne, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn, Mercy Graves, Commissioner James Gordon, Detective Harvey Bullock, Dan Turpin, Alfred Pennyworth, Bibbo, Ceasar Carlini, Binko.
- Voice Actors: Tim Daly, Dana Delany, Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Clancey Brown, Arleen Sorkin, Lisa Edelstein, Bob Hastings, Robert Costanzo, Joseph Bologna; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Toshihiko Masuda.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Rich Fogel.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Shirely Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on October 04, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Joker steals a statue made of solid Kryptonite and comes to Metropolis where he makes a deal-with Luthor to kill Superman. But Batman follows him to Metropolis.
Cartoon Production Information:
A continuation of the Superman: The Animated Series show, but now combined with The New Batman Adventures (Batman jumping networks from Fox to Kids WB) in a show entitled "The New... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "World's Finest: Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about World's Finest: Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!