Spence Roller Assistant NariSpence Roller Assistant Nari (1988) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Kiteretsu Daihyakka Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 921 times total.
- Kiteretsu Daihyakka AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Asatsu, Fuji TV, Studio Gallop
- Animation Studio: Studio Gallop, D˘tomo D˘ga, Sendai Gallop, Studio Killy, Toy House
- Cartoon Characters: Kiteretsu, Sakurai Taeko, Kikunoj˘ Hanamaru, Konchi, Otonashi, Miyoko Nonoka, Nonohana Miyoko, Akihiko Nonoka, Yoshie Sakurai, Kiteretsu Kite, Mamekoro, Yone Karino, Eitar˘ Kite, K˘ichi Togari, Osugi, Ben, Buta Gorilla, Taihei.
- Voice Actors: Aya Hisakawa, Bin Shimada.
- Directed By Takashi Watanabe, Keiji Hayakawa.
- Produced By Kazuhiko Ishikawa, Kenji Shimizu, Minoru Wada, Tateshi Yamazaki, Tetsuo Kanno, Yoshihiro Suzuki, Yoshio Kataoka, Yutaka Sugiyama, Akio Wakana; more Producers ...
- Animated By Tsukasa Fusanai, Kunihiko Yuyama.
- Written By Shunichi Yukimuro, Takashi Yamada, Satoshi Namiki, Tadaaki Yamazaki.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Kazuhiko Seki, Shuichi Kakesu, Yoshiyuki Wada, Yuji Ito.
- First Aired on March 27, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101-A
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Initially released as a TV special, this was based on a manga by Fujiko-Fujio in "Corocoro Comic."
The TV special returned in 1988 as a series supervised by Hiroshi Kuzuoka. It ran for 331 25-minute episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Spence Roller Assistant Nari. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spence Roller Assistant Nari? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!