Double Cross My HeartDouble Cross My Heart (2006) Season 2 Episode 39- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 670 times total.
- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, Skulker, Gregor, Operative K.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Daniel De La Vega, Gary Conrad, Butch Hartman.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Sib Ventress.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- Editor: Steve Marmel.
- First Aired on May 05, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Gregor, the new kid from Hungary, comes into town, Sam takes a liking to him. Danny believes that Gregor is actually an undercover agent for the returning Guys in White, and he worries for Sam's safety (not to mention, he's jealous). He decides to spy on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Butch Hartman's (Creator of The Fairly Oddparents) new show is about a normal teenager who finds he is everything but that when he learns he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Double Cross My Heart" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Cross My Heart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!