King TuckKing Tuck (2006) Season 2 Episode 35- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 487 times total.
- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, Hotep Ra.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Kevin Petrilak, Butch Hartman, Wincat Alcala.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Sib Ventress.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Character Design in an Animated Television Production, Ben Balistreri, 2006.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- Editor: Steve Marmel.
- First Aired on March 17, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Tucker's running for student body president, but no one's paying his campaign any notice, and that includes his campaign managers: Danny and Sam. On a field trip... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Butch Hartman's (Creator of The Fairly Oddparents) new show is about a normal teenager who finds he is everything but that when he learns he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "King Tuck" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Tuck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!