The Fenton MenaceThe Fenton Menace (2005) Season 2 Episode 27- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, Horse, Youngblood.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Rob Paulsen, Kath Soucie, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Rickey D'Shon Collins, Grey DeLisle.
- Directed By Kevin Petrilak, Wincat Alcala, Butch Hartman.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Marty Isenberg.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- Editor: Steve Marmel.
- First Aired on September 30, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Danny Fenton is losing his mind! At least that's what Jazz decides when her little brother starts acting strangely and fighting ghosts that aren't there. In... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Butch Hartman's (Creator of The Fairly Oddparents) new show is about a normal teenager who finds he is everything but that when he learns he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fenton Menace" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fenton Menace? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!