The Hand Of FateThe Hand Of Fate (1997) Season 2 Episode 29- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 407 times total.
- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Karkull, Doctor Fate.
- Voice Actors: Tim Daly, Dana Delany, Catherine Cavadini.
- Directed By Dan Riba.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Hilary Bader, Stan Berkowitz.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Shirely Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on October 11, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A dormant spirit released from an ancient artifact, invades a petty thief, creating a monster named Karkull. Superman must gain the assistance of Doctor Fate to battle this monster.
Cartoon Production Information:
A continuation of the Superman: The Animated Series show, but now combined with The New Batman Adventures (Batman jumping networks from Fox to Kids WB) in a show entitled "The New... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Hand Of Fate" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hand Of Fate? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!