TargetTarget (1997) Season 2 Episode 19- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 399 times total.
- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Edward Lytener/Luminus.
- Voice Actors: Tim Daly, Dana Delany, Catherine Cavadini.
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Hilary Bader.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Shirely Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on September 19, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
A one time mentor to Lois Lane, Edward Lytener is back on the scene. He wants the gratitude Lois never showed him, and he wants her undivided attention. So when life-threatening events begin occurring seemingly aimed at Lois, Superman is there to save... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A continuation of the Superman: The Animated Series show, but now combined with The New Batman Adventures (Batman jumping networks from Fox to Kids WB) in a show entitled "The New Batman/Superman Adventures." Just in case you have never watched TV,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Target" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Target? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!