Solar PowerSolar Power (1997) Season 2 Episode 24- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 459 times total.
- The New Superman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprise Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Edward Lytener/Luminus.
- Voice Actors: Tim Daly, Dana Delany, Catherine Cavadini.
- Directed By Kazuhide Tomonaga.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Robert Goodman.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Shirely Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on September 26, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Edward Lytener returns as 'Luminus,' a light technology-based villain, who turns the sun red in order to drain Superman of his powers.
Cartoon Production Information:
A continuation of the Superman: The Animated Series show, but now combined with The New Batman Adventures (Batman jumping networks from Fox to Kids WB) in a show entitled "The New... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Solar Power" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Solar Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!