Good Pirates Vs. Bad PiratesGood Pirates Vs. Bad Pirates (2004) Episode 114- Wanpîsu Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 237 times total.
- Wanpîsu AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Animation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network, Fox Box, Toei Co. Ltd., 4Kids Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Coby, Portgus D Ace, Sanji, Shanks the Red Hair, Kohza, Captain Smoker (Navy), Roronoa Zoro, Tashigi, Nami, Toni-Toni Chopper, Gold Roger the Pirates King, Monkey D Luffy, Princess Vivi, Usopp, Nico Robin.
Characters (English Version): Captain "Axe-Hand" Morgan, Alvida, Roronoa Zolo, Navy Commander, Django, Yosaku, Johnny, Usopp, Yasopp, Monkey D. Luffy, Kaya, Pepper, Merry, Security Guard, Villager, Sanji, Carrot, Cookie Girl, Gaimon, Siam, Koby, Buggy Crew Member, Helmeppo, Boodle, Shanks the Red Hair, Monji the Lion Tamer, Captain Kuro (Klahadore), Admiral Don Kreig, Nami, Captain Buggy, Arlong, Onion.
- Voice Actors: Mika Doi, Toshio Furukawa, Hiroaki Hirata, Shûichi Ikeda, Takeshi Kusao, Ginzô Matsuo.
Vocal Talent: David Brimmer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kônosuke Uda.
- Written By Mitsuru Shimada, Suminori Takegami, Eiichiro Oda.
- Music: Kohei Tanaka, Shiro Hamaguchi.
- First Aired on November 12, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Having had his swords stripped from him, Zolo is completely defenseless against the Meowban Brothers. But when Nami returns his weapons, he's able to mount an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the manga by Eiichiro Oda, which first appeared in 1997 in "Weekly Shonen Jump." Premiered in Japan on October 20, 1999; episode dates are as shown... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Good Pirates Vs. Bad Pirates. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Pirates Vs. Bad Pirates? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!