The Fox and the Grapes
Alternate Title: Fox And GrapesThe Fox and the Grapes (Fox And Grapes) (1941) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1574 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Fox, Crow.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Animated By Bob Wickersham.
- Written By Frank Tashlin.
- Music: Eddie Kilfeather.
- Originally Released on December 05, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
According to 'sop's Fables, foxes are suckers for grapes. So the Crow puts out some grapes, and tells the Fox that he'll throw down the grapes if he gives him his picnic. The Fox refuses and uses various methods to get up to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first cartoon featuring the Fox and Crow.
Chuck Jones said that this cartoon inspired his Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fox and the Grapes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fox and the Grapes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!