The Shadow GobblerThe Shadow Gobbler (2004) Season 2 Episode 16- Tutenstein Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 348 times total.
- Tutenstein Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- PorchLight Entertainment, Discovery Channel, Nic Entertainment, Telegael
- Cartoon Characters: King Tut-ankh-en-set-amun, Cleo Carter, Luxor, Professor Bedhety, Dr. Roxanne Vanderwheele, Walter Jacobs, Set.
- Voice Actors: Jeannie Elias, Walter Lang.
- Directed By Rob LaDuca, Bob Richardson, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Tom Gleason, Siobhan Ní Ghadhra, John Petrovitz, Mark Seidenberg, William T. Bauman, Paul Cummins, Jessica Hanlon-Rapsas, Bruce D. Johnson; more Producers ...
- Written By John Behnke, Kevin Campbell, Rob Humphrey, Ken Koonce, Michael Merton, Mark Seidenberg, Brian Swenlin, Brooks Wachtel.
- Music: Guy Michelmore.
- First Aired on September 25, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Discovery Kids, Jetix (Europe).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
When Tutenstein's curiosity gets the best of him, he dabbles with powerful magic and inadvertently releases his shadow, giving it an independent life.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shadow Gobbler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!