The Great Mamodo BattleThe Great Mamodo Battle (2005) - Zatch Bell! Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 159 times total.
- Zatch Bell! AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- ShoPro Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Zatch, Kiyo, Hyde, Suzy, Eido, Reycom, Hosokawa, Brago, Sherry, Sugino, Haru, Kolulu, Lori, Zofi, Koko, Shinichi, Gofure, Kiyo's Mum, Tia, Djem, British Gent, Dr. Riddles, Kane, Iwajima, Gustav, Wonrei, Oram, Kiyo's Dad, Baltro, Megumi, Kanchome, Kory, Danny, Yopopo, Cut 'n' Paste, Kikuropu, Yuuta, Hirofume, Grisor, Eshroth, Mr. Goldo, Robnos, Steng, Fein, Rembrant, Zoboron, Naomi, Marylou, Marie, Nana Baba, Maruss, Shion, Kiddo, Hideaki, Praying Mantis Joe, Rikku, Professor Dartangnan, Teacher, Kidnapper, Bari, Folgore, Ponygon, Yamanaka, Renji, Sebe, Periko, Naomi.
- Voice Actors: Debi Derryberry, Jason Spisak, Michelle Ruff, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Robbie.
- Directed By Jeff Nimoy.
- Produced By John Hardman.
- Written By Charlotte Fullerton, John Hardman, Jeff Nimoy, Brian Swenlin, Obie Scott Wade, Tom Wyner, Makoto Raiku.
- Music: Thorsten Laewe, Gregory Prestopino.
- First Aired on March 26, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Since the duel with Hosokawa and Reycom, Zatch has learned that he has special powers. Eager to show off, Zatch heads to the park to demonstrate his lightning... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Every thousand years, hundreds of Mamodos descend upon Earth to take part in an epic battle to be crowned "King of the Mamodo World." Each one possesses a book of spells that can be read only by a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Mamodo Battle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Mamodo Battle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!