Hooked UpHooked Up (1999) Season 2 Episode 21- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: KoKo Enterprises Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd., TMS Animation Studios, Japan Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Terry McGinnis/Batman, Bruce Wayne, Commissioner Barbara Gordon.
- Voice Actors: Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy, Stockard Channing, Jason Marsden.
- Directed By Dan Riba.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Robert Goodman.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Kristoper Carter, Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on November 13, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Batman must rescue Max when she becomes addicted to a virtual reality world created by the Spellbinder.
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hooked Up" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hooked Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!