The EggbabyThe Eggbaby (2000) Season 2 Episode 34- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 334 times total.
- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: KoKo Enterprises Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd., TMS Animation Studios, Japan Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Terry McGinnis/Batman, Bruce Wayne, Commissioner Barbara Gordon.
- Voice Actors: Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy, Stockard Channing.
- Directed By James Tucker.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Hilary Bader, Alan Burnett.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Kristoper Carter, Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on April 01, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Because a school assignment, Terry must chase down a gang of thieves, Ma Mayhem and her sons, while caring for a computerized egg baby.
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Eggbaby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Eggbaby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!