Blood SportBlood Sport (1999) Season 2 Episode 18- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 449 times total.
- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: KoKo Enterprises Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd., TMS Animation Studios, Japan Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Terry McGinnis/Batman, Bruce Wayne, Commissioner Barbara Gordon.
- Voice Actors: Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy, Stockard Channing, Carl Lumbly, Ryan O'Donohue.
- Directed By Dan Riba.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Rich Fogel.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Kristoper Carter, Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on October 23, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Stalker, a cybernetically enhanced wild animal hunter, grows bored with the Big Games and goes after the only challenge left in the world: Batman.
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Blood Sport" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Blood Sport? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!