April MoonApril Moon (2000) Season 2 Episode 35- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 392 times total.
- Batman Beyond Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: KoKo Enterprises Co., Ltd., Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd., TMS Animation Studios, Japan Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Terry McGinnis/Batman, Bruce Wayne, Max Gibson, Dr. Corso, Kneejerk, Terrapin, Krul, Harold [Bullwhip].
- Voice Actors: Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy, Stockard Channing, Daphne Zuniga, Johnny Galecki, Cree Summer, Ed Begley Jr., Eric Michael Cole, Ethan Embry; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Butch Lukic.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Paul Dini, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Stan Berkowitz, James Tucker.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Kristoper Carter, Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on April 22, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Batman must battle a gang of criminals who have been given bionic enhancements by a noted medical scientist.
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "April Moon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about April Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!