Trouble SquaredTrouble Squared (2003) Season 3 Episode 311- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 250 times total.
- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Virgil Hawkins/Static, Richie Foley, Robert Hawkins, Sharon Hawkins, Frieda Goren, Edwin Alva, F-Stop, Hotstreak, Daisy, Replikon, Omar Harmozi, Scientist, Trapper/Speedtrap, Specs/Spectral.
- Voice Actors: Phil LaMarr, Jason Marsden, Kevin Michael Richardson, Michele Morgan, Danica McKellar, Kerrigan Mahan, Danny Cooksey, Crystal Scales, Coolio; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dave Chlystek.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Scott Jeralds, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Christopher Simmons.
- First Aired on April 26, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 311
- Season: 3
Armed with new gadgets and powers, Static's old enemies Specs and Trapper attempt to impress their boss Alva by capturing Static. In the process, they destroy a machine meant to restore Alva's "stone" son back to human form. When Alva fires his henchmen, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After being exposed to a mutanic gas, Virgil Hawkins becomes Static- the world's first teenage African-American superhero.
Working title of episode: "Li'l Romeo."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Trouble Squared" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trouble Squared? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!