Double TalkDouble Talk (1997) Season 1 Episode 104- The New Batman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 710 times total.
- The New Batman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Tollin-Robbins Productions.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Batgirl/Barbara Gordon, Ventriloquist/Scarface, Lucius Fox, Dr. Joan Leland, Musgy, Rhino, Hips McManus.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Tara Charendoff, George Dzundza, Mel Winkler, Suzanne Stone, Townsead Coleman, Earl Boen, Patty Maloney.
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, Jean MacCurdy, Haven Alexander.
- Written By Robert Goodman.
- Music: Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on November 22, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Arnold Wesker, a.k.a. The Ventriloquist is released from Arkham Asylum. Bruce Wayne gives him a job at Wayne Enterprises in order to help his old adversary get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman jumps networks from Fox to Kids WB in this continuation of the Warner Bros. Batman franchise. The series took place a few years after the time of Batman: The Animated Series, and Dick Grayson... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Talk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!