Holiday KnightsHoliday Knights (1997) Season 1 Episode 101- The New Batman Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1983 times total.
- The New Batman Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Tollin-Robbins Productions.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Batgirl/Barbara Gordon, Robin/Tim Drake, The Joker, Clayface, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Commissioner James Gordon, Veronica Vreeland, Detective Harvey Bullock, Detective Renee Montoya, Mary McSweeney.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Tara Charendoff, Mathew Valencia, Mark Hamill, Ron Perlman, Arleen Sorkin, Diane Pershing, Bob Hastings, Marilu Henner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dan Riba.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, Jean MacCurdy, Haven Alexander.
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Music: Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Steve Siracusa.
- First Aired on September 13, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy kidnap Bruce Wayne with Ivy's hypnotic lipstick, and use his credit cards to treat themselves to a Christmas shopping spree; Bullock and Montoya stake out a Gotham Department Store for pick pockets, but in actuality, it turns out to be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Batman jumps networks from Fox to Kids WB in this continuation of the Warner Bros. Batman franchise. The series took place a few years after the time of Batman: The Animated Series, and Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon were now college graduates... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Holiday Knights" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Holiday Knights? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!