Second ChanceSecond Chance (1994) Season 2 Episode 80- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1318 times total.
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Dr. Nora Crest, Frankie, Two-Face, Rupert Thorne, The Penguin.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Loren Lester, Linda Gary, Nicholas Guest, Matt Landers, Richard Moll, John Vernon, Paul Williams.
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Gerry Conway, Paul Dini, Michael Reaves.
- Music: Shirley Walker, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 17, 1994.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Just before he is to undergo the operation that will restore his face, Harvey (Two-Face) Dent is kidnapped by a mysterious villain. Batman and Robin split up to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Essentially the second season of Batman: The Animated Series, but with a more prominent role for Robin. The show was cut to onbe day a week airing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Second Chance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!