The Lion And The UnicornThe Lion And The Unicorn (1995) Season 2 Episode 77- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 615 times total.
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Red Claw, Bert, Frederick, Ernie, M2, M3.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Loren Lester, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Kate Mulgrew, Adam Ant, Roy Doctrice, Richard Doyle, Kenneth Mars, Hal Rayle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Diane Duane, Peter Morwood, Steve Perry.
- Music: Shirley Walker, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 15, 1995.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
International terrorist Red Claw has Alfred kidnapped when the butler makes a visit to his native England. It seems Alfred once worked for the British Secret service, and Red Claw has learned he was entrusted with the firing code to a hidden long range missile.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Essentially the second season of Batman: The Animated Series, but with a more prominent role for Robin. The show was cut to onbe day a week airing, on Saturdays.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lion And The Unicorn" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lion And The Unicorn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!