Alternate Title: Susie's ChoiceRunaround Susie (Susie's Choice) (2004) Season 2 Episode 206- All Grown Up Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 580 times total.
- All Grown Up Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Klasky Csupo
- Animation Studio: Klasky Csupo, Nickelodeon Animation Studio, Anivision
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Tommy, Chuckie, Susie, Angelica, Kimi, Mr. Pangborn, Phil, Lil.
- Voice Actors: E.G. Daily, Nancy Cartwright, Kath Soucie, Cree Summer, Clancy Brown (Mr. Pang Born.
- Directed By Stig Bergqvist, Paul Demeyer.
- Produced By Pemelle Hayes, Jim Duffy, Cella Nichols Harris, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Kate Boutilier.
- Written By J. David Stem, David N. Weiss, Jill Gorey, Barbara Herndon, Kate Boutilier.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, George Acogny.
- Editor: Kate Boutilier.
- First Aired on July 17, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Susie is the hero of the school's language club, and she leads it to the state finals for the coveted "Golden Tongue" trophy. But an audition for a national talent showcase is being held the same day, forcing her to decide between the linguistidors and a chance... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A spin off from Rugrats, All Grown Up chronicles the adventures of the Rugrats clan as tweens. The familiar characters will continue their adventures above rug level on the cusp of teen-hood, facing classic and comical pre-teen issues and dilemmas.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Runaround Susie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Runaround Susie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!