How To Make Your Monster HappyHow To Make Your Monster Happy (2005) Episode 10-B- Brady's Beasts Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 212 times total.
- Brady's Beasts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Vivatoon, Toon Factory, Treehouse Productions
- Distributed by: Vivamondo Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Brady Plunkett, Virgil Arp, Ember Tombs, Arlene Plunkett, Marvin Plunkett, Gaye Plunkett, Stitch, Vlad, The Mummy, The Werewolf, Brady's Missing Monster, Igor.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Bent, Matt Devereaux, Felicity Duncan Smith, Steve Edwin, Candida Gubbins, David Kitchen, Samantha Shaw.
- Directed By Gilles Deyriès.
- Produced By Claude Berthier, Thierry Berthier, Christine Côté, Phil Littler, Jean-Pierre Morin, Marie-Josée Corbeil, Louie Porco, Maureen Sery, Eric Jacquot; more Producers ...
- Written By Vincent Azé, Suzanne Bailly, Cédric Clodic, Raymond de Thiebert, Michael Leo Donovan, Stephan Dubreuil, Michael Hamill, Michael Hamil; more Writers ...
- Music: Tony Atkins, Mark Bradley, Justin Sherry.
- Editor: Marie-Hélène Boulianne.
- First Aired on May 27, 2005.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Canada / France / United Kingdom
Things begin to disappear once a suspicious monster moves in with The Plunkits.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the book "How to Care for Your Monster," by Norman Bridwell. This series is scheduled to run for 26 30-minute episodes, each episode consisting of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Make Your Monster Happy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Make Your Monster Happy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!