How To Put Together A SkeletonHow To Put Together A Skeleton (2005) Episode 6-A- Brady's Beasts Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 224 times total.
- Brady's Beasts Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Vivatoon, Toon Factory, Treehouse Productions
- Distributed by: Vivamondo Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Brady Plunkett, Virgil Arp, Ember Tombs, Arlene Plunkett, Marvin Plunkett, Gaye Plunkett, Stitch, Vlad, The Mummy, The Werewolf, Brady's Missing Monster, Igor.
- Voice Actors: Stephen Bent, Matt Devereaux, Felicity Duncan Smith, Steve Edwin, Candida Gubbins, David Kitchen, Samantha Shaw.
- Directed By Gilles Deyriès.
- Produced By Claude Berthier, Thierry Berthier, Christine Côté, Phil Littler, Jean-Pierre Morin, Marie-Josée Corbeil, Louie Porco, Maureen Sery, Eric Jacquot; more Producers ...
- Written By Vincent Azé, Suzanne Bailly, Cédric Clodic, Raymond de Thiebert, Michael Leo Donovan, Stephan Dubreuil, Michael Hamill, Michael Hamil; more Writers ...
- Music: Tony Atkins, Mark Bradley, Justin Sherry.
- Editor: Marie-Hélène Boulianne.
- First Aired on April 29, 2005.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Canada / France / United Kingdom
Mysterious pet disappearances lead Brady to a lonely Mr. Bones.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the book "How to Care for Your Monster," by Norman Bridwell. This series is scheduled to run for 26 30-minute episodes, each episode consisting of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Put Together A Skeleton. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Put Together A Skeleton? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!