Paging The Crime DoctorPaging The Crime Doctor (1993) Season 1 Episode 53- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 370 times total.
- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Dong Yang Animation Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Hoffman, Matthew Thorne, Chubb, Beechum, Leslie Thompkins, Rupert Thorne.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Rodger Bumpass, Joseph Campanella, Linda Dangcil, George Dzundza, Gary Kroeger, Diana Muldaur; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Frank Paur.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Randy Rogel, Martin Pasko, Mike W. Barr, Laren Bright.
- Music: Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen, Al Breitenbach.
- First Aired on September 17, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Matthew Thorne, forced into losing his medical license and becoming the crime doctor by his younger brother, crime bass Rupert Thorne, must perform delicate... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Paging The Crime Doctor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!