The Man Who Killed BatmanThe Man Who Killed Batman (1993) Season 1 Episode 51- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 818 times total.
- Batman: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Sunrise.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Bruce Wayne, Detective Harvey Bullock, Sidney 'the Squid' DeBris, Murphy, The Joker, Officer Renee Montoya, Eddie, Harley Quinn, Rupert Thorne.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Conroy, Robert Costanzo, Matt Frewer.
- Directed By Bruce W. Timm.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm, Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Music: Shirley Walker.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen, Al Breitenbach.
- First Aired on February 01, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While third-rate mob stumble-bum Sidney DeBris was acting as look-out for drug-runners, Batman surprised him on a warehouse roof. The two struggled, and Sid's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Man Who Killed Batman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!